A downloadable game for Windows
You were once the god-king of the Dreamworld, but you were dethroned by a new pantheon of gods. Mortals have forgotten about you. Your powers diminished and eventually, you had to go into hiding. You spent centuries scheming your revenge. With an ancient artifact, you tore the veil between realms and invaded the mortal world, but at the cost of your physical body. No god has set foot here for eons, but you changed everything. Soon new gods will come for you and the world will burn.
- Handcrafted open world with villages, caves, keeps, ruins, hideouts, temples or big cities ready for you to pillage and conquer. The world is truly open, if you wish to try your hand at killing a dragon at level 1, you can certainly try.
- Random description generator that adds a little soul to your enemies (for you to steal).
- Loot system with randomized prefixes and suffixes that add extra properties. Every enemy can be created with better gear and all of them will drop what they use.
- Survival mechanics based on requirements of consuming food and water or blood, stamina and fatigue.
- Multiple races and professions to choose from during character creation.
- Character progressions that allows taking abilities from different professions on leveling up, allowing making of unique builds.
- Crafting mechanics with woodcutting, mining, salvaging, fishing, skinning, and butchering.
- Unique items system, where almost all items are temporary, in the sense that they can lose durability and break. Durability cannot be restored, but broken items can still be salvaged for resources and used for crafting.
- ASCII / Glyph graphics with 3D effects and animations.
- Modern GUI with tooltips.
|Updated||1 day ago|
|Release date||in 4 days|
|Author||Wizards of the Code|
|Genre||Role Playing, Survival|
|Made with||GIMP, SDL, Audacity, Pyxel Edit|
|Tags||ascii, Crafting, Dark Fantasy, Fantasy, Open World, Perma Death, Pixel Art, Roguelike, Turn-based|
|Average session||A few hours|
- Scoring in Soulash1 day ago
- Soulash v0.2 Alpha Trailer3 days ago
- Soulash demo v0.1.6 changelog6 days ago
- Consistent world of Soulash8 days ago
- Soulash demo v0.1.5 changelog18 days ago
- Static content in Soulash22 days ago
- Soulash design choices and it's future30 days ago
- Soulash demo v0.1.4 changelog32 days ago