I have had my eye on this one since before version 0.3, but I am always skeptical of these sorts of projects going anywhere, sad to say. However your recent progress has been very encouraging and has convinced me to buy in!
Soulash v0.5.0.4 & v0.5.0.5 release notes
Greetings fellow gods,
Below you will find release notes for the last 2 hotfixes.
- It's now possible to jump to an invalid space where there is no tile with abilities: Charge, Lunge, Phaseshift if there is a map below. Dropping to a map below in such a case will cause damage to the caster and potentially to the entity below.
- In mods editor, it's now possible to disable tile transitions.
- Default hotkey for repair action is now `r`, while the clear container is changed to `c`.
- Description of rest action now indicates it can be used to pass time.
- Fixed artifact descriptions.
- Fixed crash related to fishing.
- Fixed crash related to item crafting.
- Fixed crash related to the big number provided in crafting screen.
- Fixed crash related to rock-throwing.
- Cemetery now properly displays the full description of player character killer.
- Inability to gather resources after picking up something from the same tile.
- After producing items, through production action, they will be automatically picked up upon action completion.
- Items nearby box has disabled interactions on lower resolutions when equipment screen covers it.
- Fixed fading animation of the field of view.
- Fixed issue causing the player character to spawn twice during world generation.
- Fixed issue that sometimes locks input when entering mod editor.
- Leaving the map editor to the main menu screen now properly saves the changes to the map.
- When repairing items, items on the map are used with priority over equipment and backpack.
- Transition tiles now spawn correctly after mass damage, like from a fireball ability.
Sorry for delaying news about plans for Soulash in 2021, it's because there are some things going on behind the scenes which might result in a major shift of focus for the game development. I'll send out emails as soon as the roadmap clarifies.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
So you won't be able to work on it as much this year?
Actually, I plan to work even more. And I'm working on getting another person to work on Soulash this year, so expect more than ever. :)
Hope everything is well Arthur, thanks for the update :)