you are going to hate this....
Soulash v0.2.2 changelog
Lots of bugfixes reported in the community boards mostly. Some of these came with hotfixes during the week. Demo version has been updated too.
- New zombie summoning animation.
- Zombies now spawn with names and descriptions.
- Properties of tiles like anvil, workbench, hammer, swimmable have lighter color to quickly identify them.
- Level up gives 6 points of stats to distribute instead of 5.
- Storm ability damage increased by 3.
- Fixed occasional crashes on death.
- Fixed occasional crashes when facing AI with ranged weapons.
- Fixed message spamming by AI: "You need arrows to shoot from bow".
- Fixed crash related to chain lightning ability when it couldn't find any viable target to jump to.
- Fixed walking on some bridges no longer results in message "Chasm is blocking your way".
- Fixed world map visibility when exiting to main menu and creating new game.
- Fixed fish item type on food.
- Crossbows now have proper type of weapon set up instead of bow.
- True damage now scales with strength / dexterity instead of intelligence.
- Fixed crash on death when player killed the enemy and died in the same turn.
- Poison arrow now displays poison effect turns correctly.
- Fixed Lunge ability targeting, description and minimum range.
- Attacking brown bears won't cause crashes anymore.
- Fixed gaining statistics without distribution on level up.
- Fixed unloading different z-level maps when going out of range that caused multiple issues with entities.
- Eyepatch is no longer stackable and has durability.
- Fixed game freeze when advancing to level 13.
- Fixed message about movement reduction when using Cripple ability.
- Fixed Cripple ability locking enemy on consecutive use.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I'm assuming it's windows defender again. Did you try updating threat definitions and purging cache? You can find info from Microsoft employee in my last comment here:
Another great update, thanks!